Skip to content
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 3 medium potatoes, washed and cubed
- 10 yams, cut into large chunks
- 4 teaspoons Liquid Gold
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, red bell peppers, sweet potato, yams and potatoes. Separate the red onion quarters into pieces, and add them to the mixture.
- In a small bowl, stir together Liquid Gold, thyme, rosemary, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss with vegetables until they are coated. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.